Count On Me is an incorporated company within Singapore, providing accounting, finance and digitization services to companies who request for CFOs on demand.
List of topics covered:
- Types of data we collect.
- How is your data collected?
- How will your data be used?
- How is your data stored?
- Improving our marketing efforts through your data.
- What are you entitled to under Data Protection rights?
- What are cookies? Types and management of cookie usage.
- How can you contact us?
- How can you contact the relevant authorities?
What types of data do we collect?
Count On Me collects the following types of data from you when you engage with our website:
- Personal identification (Name, Email Address, Phone Number).
- Personal preferences to topics relating to accounting, finance, digitization of processes, etc.
How is your data collected?
You are in control of the information that you directly provide to Count On Me. We only collect your data when:
- You drop us a message under the “Contact Us” section.
- When you contact us via phone, email, or physically at Crane.
- When you voluntarily complete a customer survey/provide feedback through any emails we blast out.
- When you use/view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will your data be used?
Count On Me collects your data to:
- Process and monitor the progress of your order.
- Email you with relevant information on other services, events or content that we think you may find useful.
How is your data stored?
Count On Me securely stores your data within our internal repository. Your information will be kept unless you decide to exercise your rights to request for our company to remove your data.
Marketing efforts with your data:
Count On Me would like to send you information concerning other relevant services of ours and brand partners that we think you may find useful. Additionally, we would like to send you information concerning updates to our company, new blog articles, etc., via our weekly newsletters.
If you have opted in to receive such information, you can always choose to unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
Entitlements under the Data Protection Act:
At Count On Me, we like to do our due diligence and ensure that our viewers/users/customers are fully aware of their data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the right to:
- Access: You can make a request to Count On Me for copies of your personal data although a small administration fee may be charged for this.
- Rectification: You can request for Count On Me to correct any information that is inaccurate, or complete any information that you believe is incomplete. This will need to be supported by the relevant information/documents.
- Erasure: You can request for your personal information to be erased from our repository if you are not engaged with our services or legally obliged to fulfill any tasks with our company.
- Restrict processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability: You can request for Count On Me to transfer the personal data we have collected from you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you do make a request, please be patient while we process the request and respond to you. Our company is entitled to one month before any obligation to respond. To exercise any of these rights, you can contact us at our email: [email protected]
These are small blocks of data created by a web server while you are browsing our website to enable the collection of information on consumer browsing habits and visitor behavior. When you browse our website, we may collect information from you via cookies or similar technology.
How are cookies used on our website?
Types of cookies that we may use:
- Advertising: These cookies collect information about your preferences, and may return you with more targeted advertisements when you browse other websites.
Managing cookies on your browser
You have the option to set your browser to not accept cookies. Alternatively, you may remove cookies from your browser. However, this could potentially result in certain website features being unavailable to you on other web pages.
How can you contact us?
Email: [email protected]
How can you contact the relevant authorities?
In the event where you feel dissatisfied with how we are managing your data, would like to express displeasure or report a complaint, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 10 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-01 Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117438